Kitchen Designs Sydney
Kitchen designs Sydney
We are the kitchen renovation Sydney contractors that provide start-to-end custom kitchen design and installation services. Our kitchen cabinetry is made right here in Sydney in a state-of-the-art factory, by professional Sydney Kitchen designs’ experts. Our designers work diligently to ensure your ideas are given form and that the kitchen spaces are designed to be functional and attractive.
While the appearance of your kitchen matters a great deal, our best home kitchen design team also focuses on recommending long-lasting and resilient materials and finishes. This reduces the amount of time you spend maintaining the features and increases their longevity as well. We work closely with you to create best kitchen styles to complement the styling of your home.
Low-price modern kitchen designs Sydney
Every homeowner wants to ensure that the new kitchen designs or kitchen renovation Sydney work be of the highest standards. We are a company that never cuts corners or compromises on quality, yet provides affordable custom made kitchen cabinets that add to the beauty and value of your home. We are very passionate about our work and our experts work hard to provide design ideas for affordable, beautiful kitchens. The different aspects we focus on while designing kitchens are:
- Layout– This is a very important aspect of any modern kitchen designs Sydney Every client will have different requirements in term of the layout they prefer in their kitchen. Our designers work closely with you to understand what your specific requirements are before providing the best luxury kitchen design for your home.
- Ergonomics– This is another aspect that we focus on. Our experts also make sure that all the features in the professional custom made kitchens Sydney they plan are ergonomically designed. That means the height of the counters will be perfect and the placement of the appliances and the custom made kitchen cabinets will be planned to provide the most comfort and usability.
- Durability– Regardless of how attractive our best modern kitchen designs Sydney are, without the right kind of materials, your kitchen will only end up looking old and drab sooner than later. This is why we focus on using resilient and durable materials and finishing options such as high-quality polyurethane, laminate, veneers and solid timber etc. Not only do these materials have a unique appeal, but add to the longevity of your kitchen too.
- Best new kitchens Sydney styling– Whether you are looking for a classic, or contemporary kitchen design, we have the solutions for you. We handle residential kitchen design and installation projects with as much skill and expertise as low-cost commercial kitchen design. Our skilled Sydney kitchen designs’ experts have the skill and creativity to provide country kitchen designs, contemporary kitchen design as well as traditional and modern kitchen design.
Whether you want a kitchen with sleek lines and a modernistic look or a space that has a more rustic/earthy feel, we are one of the best kitchen design companies to come to. We can also design combination style kitchens that blend classic styling with modern, hardwearing materials such as stainless steel and glass. If you have an existing traditional style kitchen space, we encourage you to consider modernising the design and layout by keeping things a little sleeker and simple.
Benchtops for custom made kitchens Sydney
While the layout, cabinets, flooring, splashbacks and other accessories are all very important to the functioning and overall appeal of your kitchen, the benchtop material you choose can make or break the design. This feature is arguably the one surface in that space that sees the most wear and tear. Choosing your benchtop material with care can be the difference between a drab-looking kitchen and a stunning one. There are a number of different benchtop materials that can be used in the best house kitchen design such as:
- Natural stones
- Stainless steel
- Polished metal
Each of these materials offers its own pros and cons and our designers will provide you all the information you need to help you make a more informed decision. The right benchtop material can add the wow factor to your Sydney kitchen design ideas.
House kitchen design –aspects to keep in view
Some of the factors you need to consider when choosing your benchtop, hardware and cabinet materials and finishes are:
- Cost of kitchen renovation Sydney
- Quality of the materials
- Practicality and functionality
- Compatibility with the styling of your home
High-quality home kitchen design
While choosing materials and finishes for your luxury Sydney Kitchen designs, it’s important to keep in mind that materials such as hardwood and stainless steel are more expensive than tiling and laminate, but their cost of ownership is lower in long term. They are low-maintenance materials that last for a very long time which makes them worth the higher initial costs.
However, if you are on a budget and are looking for affordable Sydney kitchen designs, our designers may recommend other materials such as tiling and laminate. Regardless of the choice you make, when you have an expert, professional Sydney kitchen designs company like ours working on your project, you can rest assured that the final product will be stunning in appearance, and durable too.
No matter which way you look at it, we are the best kitchen installers that provide kitchen designs Sydney services that meet your preferences and budget. For more information, feel free to contact Classy Kitchens at 02 9772 0394 or visit our showroom in Willoughby. You also have the option to Contact Us via this online form and we’ll be happy to help.