Hinged Door Wardrobes Sydney
Hinged door wardrobes Sydney
We are the professional Sydney wardrobe company that has been operating in this industry for over 12 years. In this time we have handled literally scores of hinged built in wardrobes design and installation projects for customers across the region. As professional custom wardrobe design experts, we have the skill, training, creativity and resources to provide stylish, practical and affordable designer wardrobes Sydney. We have noticed that most customers prefer high-quality hinged built in wardrobes rather than sliding ones.
High-quality hinged mirrored wardrobes- the benefits
If you have a larger bedroom with a good amount of movement space, floor-standing, hinged wardrobes are good solutions. For a smaller bedroom with a niche, we can design and install the best hinged built in wardrobes for you. These features offer a number of benefits such as:
- Ease of access– This is perhaps the most notable advantage of professional hinged built in wardrobes. The doors can easily be swung open and you can access all the internal space without any effort. It also means you can store bulky and large items easily on the lower shelves. Hinged doors allow more light inside the wardrobe; this allows you to see all the items clearly and access everything without having to move things around.
- No tracks– Since the doors of custom hinged built in wardrobes are affixed to the frame there is no need for any tracks. A room with timber flooring will definitely benefit from hinged door wardrobes; you don’t have to provision for tracks and damage your expensive wooden floor. Aside from this, you don’t have to worry about doors coming off the tracks when you open the wardrobe.
- Low maintenance– The absence of too many moving parts in the best hinged built in wardrobes reduces the chances of failure. We also make sure that very high-quality finishing materials are used in the feature. This reduces the amount of time, effort and money you spend on maintenance of these features.
Aspects of custom wardrobe design and wardrobe installation
Our experts give as much weightage to aesthetics as they do to functionality, durability and cost. It’s why they focus on aspects such as:
We can incorporate hidden hinges in the custom hinged built in wardrobes’ design. This helps achieve a very sleek and clean door design that complements the look of the other features in your room. If you prefer this type of no-fuss design, we can also include door slots or embedded door handles rather than knobs. They provide a cleaner and smoother aesthetic to the best designer wardrobes Sydney.
Our best and cheap built in wardrobes in bedroom are available in a range of materials and finishes such as:
- Best hinged mirrored wardrobes– These features are one of the most economical wardrobe options. You can choose from frameless, semi-framed and framed, part/full-reflective mirror door designs. Mirrors add a lot of brightness to a room as they reflect light. They are a great option for compact bedrooms as they create an illusion of space. You can choose from frames of different colours, materials and finishes for the effect you want to create.
- Opaque/coloured frosted glass doors– If you want an alternative to affordable hinged mirrored wardrobes opt for coloured glass doors. These lend a very modernistic look to the space and don’t show fingerprints and smudge marks as much as mirrored doors do. This also reduces the amount of effort and time you spend on maintaining them.
- Polyurethane finish doors– These stylish, luxury wardrobes Sydney options are available in a variety of colours. We can match them perfectly to any Dulux colour and hues to complement the style of your bedroom. You can choose from satin, semi-gloss and high-gloss finishes based on your styling requirements.
- Timber hinged built in wardrobes– If you want a classic, custom wardrobe design for luxury wardrobes, timber is the way to go. The cost of a timber installation will be higher than engineered wood with laminate and veneer finishes. However, a solid wood wardrobe will provide years of trouble-free service. You only need to get it sanded and polished every few years to highlight the grain and texture of the wood.
If you like the appearance of natural wood, but are looking for a low- price custom wardrobe design, we can install an engineered wood wardrobe with a wood finish veneer. No matter what option you choose, we assure you the best custom wardrobe design and installation services.
Designing the wardrobe internal
A custom wardrobe is extremely personal in design. The best way to get internal configurations that suit your requirement is to first look at the things you have, what your lifestyle and storage requirements are and then plan with these aspects in view. As the best Sydney wardrobe company, we understand the importance of customisation and high-quality, yet maintaining a low cost of hinged built in wardrobes.
Our designers work very closely with you and discuss your specific requirements. They will make note of the amount of full-hanging and half-hanging space you need. The shelving height and drawer configuration will be planned as per your needs. We will work on your ideas and recommend professional hinged built in wardrobes design solutions to help you achieve stunning and practical wardrobes.
Cheap custom wardrobe design
When it comes to designing the exteriors and interiors of your hinged built in wardrobes, the sky is the limit. Our expert consultants ensure that the custom wardrobe design process will result in a smart and efficient storage solution for you. Your wardrobe is made to order and crafted in our advanced and modern factory in Condell Park. If you need us to redesign and refurbish the internals of your existing hinged mirrored wardrobes, we can handle that project as well.
For the best hinged door wardrobes Sydney feel free to contact Classy Kitchens at 02 9772 0394. You also have the option to Contact Us via this online form and we’ll be happy to help.