Glass Splashbacks Sydney
Glass splashbacks Sydney
While there are a number of different modern materials to choose from, most homeowners are now opting for Sydney kitchen glass splashbacks. Some people wonder whether this is a kitchen extra that they don’t really need. But the fact is that if you want to prevent damage, staining and discoloration of your wallpaper, paintwork or tiling, installing low-cost amazing kitchen splashbacks is the best thing to do.
Not only will these provide your walls good protection, but will add a unique look to your kitchen as well. While there are a number of companies that provide these services we are the experts that offer professional kitchen splashbacks Sydney solutions that fit in perfectly with your design objectives.
Types of best glass splashbacks
There are two main types of glass that are used in kitchen splashbacks. Both these varieties are similar in terms of the resilience of the glass because they are made of 10mm toughened glass. The options can choose from are:
- Clear float glass splashbacks– This glass has a greenish-blue tinge to it. When you choose best printed glass splashbacks in a colour of your choice, they will have this hue over them.
- Starphire Sydney kitchen glass splashbacks– This glass is treated to remove the greenish-blue tinge. So when the back of the glass is sprayed in a colour of your choice, you get a much more vivid representation showing through the front of your splashback.
If you opt for darker colours, the variety of glass doesn’t matter much because the tinge isn’t noticeable. But when you choose lighter splashback colours, it’s a better idea to opt for a Starphire feature.
High-quality, affordable glass splashbacks
Regardless of the glass you choose, we can match the paint to almost 98% of your wall paint colour. If you are looking for a professional coloured glass splashback specialist in Sydney, you need look no further than our company. We provide custom solutions and craft the best-quality coloured glass splashbacks at our state-of-the-art manufacturing unit. This allows us to maintain stringent quality measures and all the installations will be in line with Australian Standards.
Glass splashbacks- the benefits
Many people wonder whether Sydney kitchen glass splashbacks are a good option compared to more traditional materials like tiles and aluminium sheets etc. The fact is there are a number of benefits to opting for glass as a splashback material such as:
- Aesthetics– You want your kitchen to look contemporary and clean, and glass has an undeniable appeal. While it fits in perfectly with the modern aesthetic, it looks great in traditional and country-styled kitchen spaces as well. This makes tinted glass splashbacks a versatile choice.
- Strong and durable– As mentioned earlier, glass splashbacks are typically made using 10mm toughened glass. They don’t shatter on impact, are heat-resistant and extremely durable too. This makes them the ideal installation for placing behind your cooktop or any other food preparation surface in your kitchen.
- Multi-use cheap glass splashbacks Sydney– In addition to protecting your walls from staining and damage, glass splashbacks have other uses too. They are extremely handy to write messages or notes on. You can either stick post-its on them or write with marker pens and they can easily be wiped clean again.
- Customisable– While there are some standard splashback sizes to choose from, we can also cut these to the desired shape and size, depending on the area they have to be installed in. We understand that every homeowner wants their kitchen to look stunning and unique. It’s why we provide professional glass splashbacks installations that are tailored to your requirements. Whether you want a printed glass or smoked glass splashback, we can provide the solutions you need.
- Seamless and easy to maintain– These features are also popular because they have a seamless surface. You don’t have to worry about grout lines that create wear issues later or even break the flow of the design. If you opt for splashbacks of a certain size, we can install them as a single piece and there will be no joints either. This makes them functional, aesthetically-appealing and easy to clean too.
- Numerous colour options– With tiled, stone or stainless steel splashbacks, there is a limit to the styles and colours you can choose from. However, with glass, you can choose the colour you prefer which gives you a great deal of design flexibility. We can provide you advice and recommendations on the colours you can opt for to create either a complementing theme or a contrasting one. If you want a very modernistic looking kitchen space, we can use metallic colours to paint the back of the best, smoked glass splashbacks.
Affordable, custom glass splashbacks
When you come to us with your requirement, you are assured of the best quality. We work closely with you to understand your requirements. Our professionals ensure the final product meets your requirements and that you get solutions that fit perfectly into your budget. We are the experts that go the extra mile to provide top-notch solutions without any compromise on quality.
Whether you need a cheap mirror glass splashback for your budget kitchen renovation project or want one for a new luxury kitchen, we have the solutions for you. For the best glass splashbacks Sydney, feel free to contact Classy Kitchens at 02 9772 0394. You also have the option to contact us via the online form on our site and we’ll be happy to help.